Energy Performance Advice
80% of buildings in use in 2050 have already been built, yet the energy performance of current buildings is not sufficiently interrogated, particularly during operation. Efficient energy performance strategies are essential for creating affordable, fit-for-purpose buildings that stand the test of time.
TFT offers expert energy performance advice to optimise new and existing buildings. Our low carbon energy assessors offer a range of bespoke solutions to suit client aspirations and needs over a building’s entire life cycle.
We involve ourselves across all stages of a project, undertaking exercises to account for energy performance across a building’s lifecycle, and across an extensive range of building types and scope:
- Fully fitted, Cat A and Shell and Core
- Mixed-use development
We offer energy audits, regulatory compliance, low carbon design and energy performance modelling for environmental assessments.
Energy Performance services offered
- Part L energy modelling and advice
- EPC energy modelling
- Compliance with Asset certification schemes
- Energy strategies for planning (see ‘Sustainability Assessments for Planning’ for related services)
- Thermal bridging calculations, construction detailing and airtightness advice
- TM54 Operational energy performance modelling
- Post Occupancy Energy Performance monitoring and review
- Energy auditing and reporting (used in conjunction with GRESB reporting)