Digital Marketing & Graphic Design Coordinator
An excellent opportunity to be part of our forward-thinking in-house marketing team to support the delivery of marketing campaigns with a combination of high impact graphics and visuals, with knowledge of digital delivery.
This is a dual role with the opportunity to work across both digital marketing and graphic design to continue to build on your experience and expand your knowledge.
- Work closely with the senior graphic designer to achieve brand consistency and help deliver marketing initiatives through creative designs based on the different requirements for web, print and social media.
- Use graphic design techniques and creative capability to achieve presentation and communication goals in relation to bids, capability statements, case studies and other needs, working closely with key stakeholders.
- Understand the basics of digital marketing: website content management, social media, digital advertising and SEO. You will contribute to these channels working with the Head of Communications and Marketing Manager.
- Contribute ideas to marketing campaigns which support company and department business plans in their growth aspirations.
- Versatility to assist with such other tasks as and when required in line with supporting marketing and wider TFT team – for example at events.
- A passion for design, creative flair and problem solving.
- Work well within a team and be a supportive colleague across the London office.
- Use feedback constructively to improve.
- Ensure QA approaches are used for content approval before despatch.
- Recognise the strengths of colleagues and be a source of encouragement.
- High level of organisation and attention to detail
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience with B2B social media, social networking and email marketing
- Creativity and problem solving
- Strong written, verbal and proof-reading skills for different audiences
Education and Experience Requirements
- Experience in marketing or design led environment delivering to briefs
- Relevant qualification
- Knowledge of design techniques and relevant software eg: Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Experience with content management systems (intranet and extranet), social media (LinkedIn, Insta, Twitter) including the different design requirements/specifications for these platforms
- Market level salary plus benefits: Private Health Care (after 6 months), Life Assurance and 25 days annual leave. Season Ticket Loan, Cyclescheme and company pension scheme on completion of probation period. Annual pay review.
- Excellent career progression opportunities