An excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking HR team within a growing national building consultancy to provide Recruitment Co-ordination and support to the HR team. You will co-ordinate the recruitment across the business, building relationships with the hiring Partners, recruitment agencies, the HR team and potential new employees. You will consider innovative ways to attract new talent to TFT through education and community engagement, both face to face and online.
As a hands-on team, a growing business means we need to grow our team too to continue to provide the excellent level of HR & Operations support to the business that we pride ourselves on.
You will be part of a flexible and supportive environment with career progression available.
- Coordinate recruitment across TFT including logging CV’s received, arranging interviews and uploading job descriptions to TFT’s website, job boards and social media.
- Carry out LinkedIn searches for potential candidates for specific roles
- Support onboarding activities
- Give feedback after interviews and to unsuccessful candidates
- Produce offer letters and contracts of employment
- Have a creative approach to job advertising and sharing to attract talent to TFT
- Updating organisation charts and sharing them with the business
- New starter administration
- E-learning administration and following up with people who have outstanding courses.
- Support the HR team with tasks as required
- Occasional travel & hotel bookings
- Any other reasonable tasks that may be required to support the HR team/the business
- Experience in a similar role would be an advantage
- High standard of written English and proof-reading
- Numerate and excellent attention to detail
- GCSE’s in Maths and English
- Excellent document formatting skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Technology minded and able to adapt to new software packages where required
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Skills and behaviour
- 1Confidentiality is critical to this role
- Courteous and enthusiastic in verbal and written communications; confident with a practical/common sense approach and mature attitude towards work
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Proven ability to work, and communicate, with people of all levels both internally and externally
- Must have excellent administration, communication and organisational skills
- Proactive approach to tasks, ability to prioritise effectively
- Strong interest in technology and embracing new systems
- Reliable and able to use own initiative
- Accuracy with attention to detail
- Competitive salary offered plus benefits: mobile phone & laptop to support flexible working, Private Health Care (after 12 months), Life Assurance, 25 days holiday, 1-day charity leave per year and career progression opportunities.
- Cycle scheme and interest free season ticket loan and company contributory pension scheme on completion of probationary period.
TFT is the leading independent firm of Development, Built Asset, Engineering & Sustainability consultants. We place the wellbeing of people and the performance of buildings at the heart of everything we do.
We’re proud of our reputation for integrity and delivering work of the highest quality, blended with commercial pragmatism. We offer a strong track record across all commercial property sectors, advising investors, developers, occupiers and owners on maximising best property asset values. Diversity and strength in depth is important to us. Whether it be a technical thought leader with a career’s experience – or a recently qualified rising star – in today’s risk averse world you need people on your side with a reputation for diligence, transparency, intellect and commercial insight. Clients see TFT as large enough to provide the expertise and resources to get the best from their portfolios, and small enough for it to matter personally.
We have over 145 partners and employees operating from a network of offices in Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Edinburgh Guildford, London and Manchester.Apply now