Sustainability Assessments for Planning
TFT offers bespoke solutions to demonstrate compliance with planning requirements of developments around the UK. Our ever-evolving approach incorporates innovative concepts, current best practice and acknowledges our clients’ specific sustainability commitments and aspirations.
We offer the following services which not only support planning applications but create a clear sustainability and energy strategy to implement once approved:
- Sustainability Statement: details the core sustainability principles adopted by a development to meet local authority planning requirements and client aspirations.
- Preliminary energy modelling and energy strategy report: detailing performance against Greater London Authority and Local Policy targets and optimises design performance to reduce carbon offsetting payments.
- Circular economy statements: to comply with emerging London Plan targets focussing on material and procurement best practice.
- Overheating analysis: to ensure developments meet the necessary comfort levels without unnecessary active cooling provision, under current and future climate change scenarios.
- Supplementary support to address specific requirements of local councils.