The role of the Contract Administrator (CA) is critical to ensuring the smooth running and management of a building contract between the contractor and the employer, and our breadth of experience across all property types and sectors, our in-depth knowledge of construction and all standard forms of building contract, pragmatism and ability to solve problems means that we are well placed to add value to your projects.
In our role as CA, we add value through a professional and proactive approach, with a focus on risk management, effective leadership, stakeholder and programme management and applying our detailed understanding of the construction process.
Our CA services include:
- Production and administration of the building contract
- Valuing the ongoing construction works and certifying payments
- Advising on procurement and managing the associated processes
- Stakeholder management and 3rd party liaison (e.g. tenants, neighbouring occupiers, funders, consultant designers etc)
- Programme management
- Quality and compliance monitoring
- Applications for Statutory Consents
- Recommending and coordinating the appointments of the wider consultant team
- Design and specification of the works (building fabric and M&E services)