The role of the Contract Administration is to ensure the full and effective execution of building contracts between the employer and the contractor.
TFT specialists add value in the Contract Administrator role thanks to our professional experience and our proactive approach. We combine a broad knowledge of building types, sectors and detailed understanding of the construction process.
How do TFT Contract Administrators work?
Starting with an understanding of client requirements, our approach is focused on effective leadership, stakeholder management, and preventing risks throughout construction projects.
Our aim is to add value with our in-depth knowledge of a building contract.
Our complete Contract Administration services include
- Production and administration of the building contract
- Valuing the ongoing construction works and certifying payments
- Advising on procurement and managing the associated processes
- Stakeholder management and 3rd party liaison (e.g. tenants, neighbouring occupiers, funders, consultant designers etc)
- Programme management
- Quality and compliance monitoring
- Applications for Statutory Consents
- Recommending and coordinating the appointments of the wider consultant team
- Design and specification of the works (building fabric and M&E services)