Hallsville Quarter, London (Build to Rent)
Following a £3.7 billion regeneration, Canning Town is set to become a vibrant destination to eat, drink and shop and an exciting place to call home in East London. As the first and most significant phase of the transformation, Hallsville Quarter is delivering contemporary living, leisure and retail space and facilities that are vital in creating a thriving community and establishing a legacy for Canning Town.
In June 2020, Phase 1 commenced, which consisted of a 146-bed development including 1,545sqm of assembly and leisure facilities. Phase 2, which will begin in March 2022 will include the build of two towers that will include 132 apartments with a communal terrace at a podium level.
Grainger plc have developed a high-quality specification, which ensures uniformity throughout their portfolio.
TFT’s focus is not only to report on the programme, financial considerations and the quality, but also to ensure the asset is futureproofed and to reduce our Client’s capital expenditure over the lifetime of the property.
TFT is providing the following key services throughout the development:
- Review of the technical proposals, noting any discrepancies or divergences from the Client’s requirements
- Review and comment on proposed changes and making recommendations to the Client
- Review and comment upon expenditure against the budget and estimated cost to completion
- Collate and review all monthly payment applications and make recommendations for the payments
- Agree quality monitoring benchmarks
- Monitor that defects have been satisfactorily administered by the Developer at end of defects liability period.